Saturday 1 September 2012

Tiny Strawberry Shortcake AKA Silly Girl -.-

Urghh... Little level 10 -.- (Not meaning all level 10's and under)

Tiny Stawberry Shortcake decided to block me. What for? Not giving her an auto or watching her 2 shortmovies -.-

She says ALOT (and I mean ALOT) "Auto or deleted I MEAN IT Deleted:28"  She's a TINY LITTLE level 10. She's NOT worth it. Half the time she's begging "Auto's please! Please watch my movies!"  Level 18+ do that, and as they are that level, more people will do it. But a little, self centered, attension seeking probably 9 year old? NOT worth it. My sisters account is nearly as high as her level.

I've got to level 12 with no threats, no short movies, no hassel. Why should I give her autos and watch her movies? She NEVER watches mine, or give me an auto.

I hope she see's this, thinks about how silly she's being and actually does something NICE.

1 comment:

  1. PMSL :D PAHAHAHAHA I RLLY DONT CARE WUT YUH THINK OF MEH.

    ReplyDelete