Monday 20 August 2012

Fame?

Haven't been on 3 days, and I've gone up in fame by about 500 :/


Please help by watching my movies x I want to get to level 13 before I get back to school really (just over a week)

So, watch my movie series. They are not bad- I think. Well, if you watch them, you can tell me; no effence taken.

I'm not too keen on autos though, movies would be fine. And you get $10 each time, even a knew movie idea!

So, help? I know I may have not helped you at all, but are you 24.376 to the next fame? Atleast I'm not like one of my friends who aer saying "300.000 to level 13! please help!" I only started asking when I was 30.000 fame away.


But I did go to the beach for 2 days, then today went in an indoor swimming pool with my friend (it was just me, her little sister amd her mum) Its fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment