Saturday 4 August 2012

Avanjogia

I made a movie for the comp, even though it has nothing to do about cowboys and zombies :/


But it must be pretty good, since its almost 5 stars :)

Well, all my movies must be good:


But something happened yesterday with a boy called avanjogia. He said he had loads of haterz. Well, who cares about your haterz?! I have haterz, so what? He was "crying while his 8 year old brother, Nick, was on his account. When Nick was commenting and things, he sounded WHY more mature than the 10 year old Christian (avanjogia).
1. Its a game
2. Don't attenion seek because of haterz
3. If you make a big deal, you'll get more haterz.

Whats crying gonna do? Make everyone like you? No! "Ohh no, I have 10 haters, now I only have 50 lovers!". He's always updating his status. I hate it when people have a convo with someone else with status's. Its SO annoying. Once, 2 of my friends were doing it on MSP, so I could see their convosation! Avanjogia is always stressing over sissy things.

If he's reading this, please stop, think, I'm 10, not 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment